A society in which fewer individuals die by suicide.
To offer non-religious, non-judgemental and confidential emotional support to the lonely, despairing, suicidal, or those at risk of becoming so.
- The importance of having support to explore feelings
- That being listened to, in confidence, and acceptance without prejudice can alleviate despair and suicidal feelings
- That everyone has the right to make fundamental decisions about their own life
- Offer emotional support at any hour of the day or night to people passing through a personal crisis and those who are in danger of suicide
- To prepare volunteers to enable them to help the depressed and suicidal by complying with Samaritans principles and practices
- Raise awareness and support of the organisation so we may provide our services to as many who need it
To find out how you can help us help others, contact us today.